1Kettlebell Half Squat
4Standing Dumbbell Press with Rotation
5Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row (Supinated Grip)
6Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension
7Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 1 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 30 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This training is exercising with the goal of increasing your physical strength.
- Workout description
- Easy, male workout for the gym.
Kettlebell Half Squat
Stand holding a kettlebell close to your chest.
By bending your knees lower yourself down into a half squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your chest and head up and your back straight.
At the bottom position, pause and push your knees out to return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.