1Y Deltoid Fly
2Step Back Lunge
3Overhead Back Extension
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 5 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 60 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 15-20 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This functional training is very effective at improving balance, stability, and coordination.
- Workout description
- Easy, male workout for the gym.
Y Deltoid Fly
Start in the end position to measure the appropriate stance. Stand facing the anchor in the offset stance, pulling the suspension back and out to a letter “Y” and the palms facing forward.
Slowly lean back maintaining a slight elbow angle throughout the movement. Pull your body up toward the anchor keeping your core engaged.
Return to the start position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.