7Side Plank (with Hip Drop)
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 5 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 60 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 15-20 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This functional training is very effective at improving balance, stability, and coordination.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the gym.
10 repeats (each side)
Stand facing the anchor in a wide stance and grab the handles. Keep your elbows pressed to your sides and your palms facing each other.
Lunge to the side and drop your tailbone down.
Drive back up through your heel to the start position.
Repeat on the other side. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating sides.