7Elbow to Knee
8Diagonal Hand-to-Toe on Stomach
9Oblique Side Crunches
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 2 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 1 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 35 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Tone and strengthen your abs and lower back with this workout designed to challenge your core and get your heart rate up.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the gym.
Lie on the floor with your arms stretched out over your head.
Brace your core and simultaneously raise your torso off the floor while lifting your legs. Contract your abs and hold at the top for a few seconds as your body forms a "V" shape.
Return to the start position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.