1Kettlebell Wide Squat
2Kettlebell Sumo High Pull
4Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row (Pronated Grip)
5Medicine Ball Lunge to Overhead Press
6Two-Dumbbell Front Raise
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 35 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This strength training will help you: develop strong bones, control your weight, boost your stamina, manage chronic conditions and sharpen your focus.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the gym.
Kettlebell Wide Squat
Hold a kettlebell with both hands and stand straight up. Move your legs so that they are wider than shoulder width apart from each other with your knees slightly bent. Your toes should be facing out.
Slowly bend the knees and lower your legs until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
Press mainly with the heel of the foot to bring the body back to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.