1Squat to Overhead Press
2Two-Arm Kettlebell Swing
3Medicine Ball Lunge with Torso Rotation
5Bent Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise
6Kettlebell Side Lunge
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 35 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This strength training will help you: develop strong bones, control your weight, boost your stamina, manage chronic conditions and sharpen your focus.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the gym.
Squat to Overhead Press
Take a plate. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Bend your elbows while holding the plate in front of your neck.
Lower yourself into a squat until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Hold for a moment.
Push yourself through heels to stand up, pressing the plate overhead.
Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.