1Standing Dumbbell Press
2EZ-Bar Biceps Curl
3Dumbbell One-Arm Triceps Extension
4Side Laterals to Front Raise
6Standing Bent-Over Two-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
7Close-Grip Upright Barbell Row
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 35 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- These exercises are for building stronger, tighter arm muscles. Building strength and muscle mass in the arms isn’t just for show. It is very important for activities of everyday life.
- Workout description
- Hard, male workout for the gym.
Standing Dumbbell Press
Take a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Raise the dumbbells to head height, put the elbows out.
With no leg drive or leaning back, extend through the elbows to raise the dumbbells together directly above your head. Pause for a second.
Slowly return the dumbbells to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.