1Burpee Box Jump
2Front Box Jump
4Wide-Stance Squat Jump
6Half Squat Jump
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 120 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 35 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This circuit training is the perfect way to improve your jumping skills while getting a full-body workout.
- Workout description
- Hard, male workout for the gym.
Burpee Box Jump
Lie on the floor face down and place your hands approximately shoulder width apart while holding your torso up at arm’s length. The box is in front of you.
Lower yourself down until your chest almost touches the floor.
Press your upper body back up.
Take a step getting up in the standing position in front of the box.
Swing your arms and by bending the knees and dropping your hips back jump onto the box.
Stand up straight at the box. Go back to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.