1Push-Up Close Hand Position
2Plank Walk-Up to Push-Up
5Push-Up Wide Hand Position
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 25 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- The push-up is the ultimate barometer of fitness. It tests the whole body, engaging muscle groups in the arms, chest, abdomen, hips and legs. It requires the body to be taut like a plank with toes and palms on the floor. The act of lifting and lowering one’s entire weight is taxing even for the very fit.
- Workout description
- Hard, male workout for the gym.
Push-Up Close Hand Position
Lie on the floor face down in a plank position with your toes on the floor and the hands closer than shoulder width (almost touching each other). Make sure you are holding your torso up at arm’s length.
Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor.
Press your upper body back up to the starting position as you squeeze your chest. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.