1Oblique Crunches with Extended Legs
4Raised Legs Crunch
5Crossover Toe Touch Crunch
7Leg Raises on Elbows
8Side Plank with Hip Lift
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 2-3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 35 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This training is for leaner abs and a stronger core. Target your deep core muscles for optimal stomach shredding results.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the gym.
Oblique Crunches with Extended Legs
15-20 repeats (each side)
Start by lying on your side with one forearm down and your knees slightly bent. Roll slightly back onto your glutes (like you are sitting on the back pocket) and lift your legs a few inches off the floor. Reach the other arm high into the air.
Contract your core as you reach your toes up to your hand squeezing at the waistline.
Slowly lower your legs and lift your arm to return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan then switch sides.