3One-Arm Kettlebell Swing
6Kettlebell Squat to High Pull
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 1-3 times.
Take 120 second pauses between laps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 12 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This workout will help you firm up nearly your whole body.
- Workout description
- Easy, female workout for the gym.
Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart and parallel to each other.
Extend your arms out straight so that they are parallel with the floor, with your palms facing down. Drive your hips back to the sitting position. Your thighs must be parallel with the floor.
In the bottom position, pause and push your knees out to return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.