1Alternating Leg Step Jump
2Kettlebell Squat to High Pull
4One-Arm Kettlebell Swing
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 1-3 times.
Take 30 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 12 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This training aims to develop the strength and endurance.
- Workout description
- Easy, female workout for the gym.
Alternating Leg Step Jump
10 repeats (each leg)
Assume a comfortable standing position, with a step up box positioned next to you. Put one leg on the step. Keep the legs slightly bent.
Quickly dip into a quarter squat to initiate the stretch reflex, and immediately reverse direction to jump to the other side of the step up box.
Continue going back and forth. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating legs.