1One-Arm Kettlebell Hang Clean
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 5 times.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 30 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This functional training is very effective at improving balance, stability, and coordination.
- Workout description
- Medium, female workout for the gym.
One-Arm Kettlebell Hang Clean
10 repeats (each arm)
Place the kettlebell in front of you holding it with your right arm, at arm’s length. Slightly push your butt back and look straight ahead. Keep your left arm on your waist.
Clean the kettlebell to the back of your right shoulder.
With a fluid motion, lower the kettlebell to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan then switch arms.