1Bent Over Barbell Row
4Swiss Ball Leg Pull-In
5Two-Dumbbell Lateral Raise
7Swiss Ball Back Extension
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 2 times.
Take 120 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 10 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Urban Workout is city fitness with interested exercises. This training aims to develop the strength and endurance.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the city.
Bent Over Barbell Row
for 30 seconds
Stand bent forward at the waist with your torso almost parallel to the ground, while bending your knees slightly. Hold the bar with your arms fully extended.
Use the strength of your back and arm muscles to lift the barbell toward your stomach, while squeezing your shoulder blades. Lift the barbell until it touches your stomach.
Return the barbell to the starting position using your back and arm muscles in a controlled manner, and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.