1Watermelon Sumo Overhead Raise
2Watermelon Overhead Sit-Up
3Watermelon Squat with Torso Rotation
6Seated Watermelon Twist
7Watermelon Broaching Leg
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 23-25 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- If you bought a watermelon and you want a nice body shape, try this interesting circuit training.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the beach.
Watermelon Sumo Overhead Raise
for 30 seconds
Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, toes facing outwards. Hold a watermelon in front of you at arm's length.
Bend your knees and hips as you squat down as far as you comfortably can. As you lower your body, raise the watermelon directly above your head, while keeping your elbows straight but not locked.
Go back into the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.