1Partners (Chest, Triceps, Abs)
2Partners (Chest, Shoulders)
3Partners (Biceps, Triceps)
4Partners (Abs, Legs)
5Partners (Lower Back, Glutes, Chest, Arms)
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 120 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 36 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Try these combined partner exercises. Two people work out actively taking advantage of the constant contraction and resistance provided by each other. During the workout, one partner activates one muscle group, while the other partner activates the other muscle group. There are exercises activating the same muscle groups in both partners.
- Workout description
- Hard, female workout for the beach.
Partners (Chest, Triceps, Abs)
for 45 seconds (each partner)
Partners are standing facing each other in a diagonal position with the same leg forward. With the elbows raised high, the partners hold each other.
They are alternating the movement where one arm is pushing forward while the other is countering the action. The partners are mirroring each other activating both sides of the body. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.