2Dumbbell Push Press
3Dumbbell Good Morning
4Dumbbell Mountain Climbers
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 15 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This Urban Training will help you transform your body and reaching your lifestyle goals as fast as possible.
- Workout description
- Easy, male workout for the city.
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Hold the dumbbells at your shoulders, elbows bent creating a sharp angle between your forearms and biceps, palms facing each other.
Bend at your hips and knees to lower into a squat, as maintain a straight posture with the head up.
Raise your torso by pushing the ground with the heel of your foot mainly as you straighten the legs again and go back to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.