1Alternating Kettlebell Swing
2Kettlebell Clean and Press
3Kettlebell Overhead Squat
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 4 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 20 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This Urban Training will help you transform your body and reaching your lifestyle goals as fast as possible.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the city.
Alternating Kettlebell Swing
5 repeats (each arm)
Stand with feet hip width apart, bend your knees slightly and grasp the kettlebell with your right hand.
Hinge at hips as you draw the kettlebell back between legs.
Thrust hips forward, generating power from lower body to raise the kettlebell to shoulder height.
Once at shoulder height, release the kettlebell momentarily mid-air to switch hands so the kettlebell is now in your left hand.
Lower the kettlebell back down to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating arms.