1Dumbbell Jump Squat
2Dumbbell Single Leg Squat
3Dumbbell Push Press
4Dumbbell Bent Over Row
5Dumbbell Russian Twist
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 15-20 times.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 15-20 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Try this Urban Training. You need to do these exercises as fast as possible. One lap you should finish for one minute and you should do as much as possible laps for 15-20 minutes. Do not drop a dumbbell until you finish one lap. If you finish all exercises before the expiration of 1 minute, use this time for pause.
- Workout description
- Hard, male workout for the city.
Dumbbell Jump Squat
Grab a pair of dumbbells and hold them at your side with palms facing each other. Position feet into a shoulder width stance.
Squat down and immediately reverse your direction to explode off of the ground, extending through your hips, knees, and ankles. Maintain good posture throughout the jump.
As you return to the ground, absorb the impact through your legs, descend back into squat position and jump again. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.