1Dumbbell Squat Press
2Dumbbell Bent Over Row
3Dumbbell Mountain Climbers
4Dumbbell Jump Squat
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 4 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 15 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This Urban Training will help you transform your body and reaching your lifestyle goals as fast as possible.
- Workout description
- Easy, male workout for the city.
Dumbbell Squat Press
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Hold the dumbbells at your shoulders, elbows bent at sharp angle and palms facing each other.
Bend at your hips and knees to lower into a squat, as maintain a straight posture with the head up.
As you stand back up, press the dumbbells above your head, then bring them back to the start position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.