1Kettlebell Sumo Squat
2Kettlebell Push Press
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 4-6 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 10-15 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This Urban Training will help you transform your body and reaching your lifestyle goals as fast as possible.
- Workout description
- Easy, male workout for the city.
Kettlebell Sumo Squat
Start by taking an excessively wide stance, point your feet to 45 degrees away from your body. Holding the kettlebell in front of you (arms should not be flexed), with your core engaged and your back kept straight.
Bend your knees and send your hips backwards, lowering your body and the kettlebell as far as you can without compromising your posture.
Rise back to your starting position, squeezing your butt at the top of the movement. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.