1Hanging Leg Raise
3Elbow to Knee
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 4 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
Take 30 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 15 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- This Urban Training will help you transform your body and reaching your lifestyle goals as fast as possible.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the city.
Hanging Leg Raise
for 30 seconds
Hang from a chin-up bar with both arms extended at arm’s length in top of you using either a wide grip or a medium grip. The legs should be straight down with the pelvis rolled slightly backwards.
Bending your knees, raise your legs to your chest. Hold the contraction for a second.
Slowly lower your legs to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.