1Seated Dumbbell Curl Press
2Incline Depth Push-Up
3Bent Over Barbell Row
4Barbell Front Lunge
5Laying Dumbbell Back Extension
6Medicine Ball Crunch
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 4 times.
Take 60 second pauses between laps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 40 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Try this interesting workout at your gym.
- Workout description
- Medium, male workout for the gym.
Seated Dumbbell Curl Press
Take a dumbbell in each hand and sit on a flat bench. Raise the dumbbells to head height (palms facing out). Put the elbows out.
With no leaning back, extend through the elbows to raise the dumbbells together directly above your head. When you do the movement, curl the wrists so that at the top position you are holding the dumbbells with palms facing each other. Pause for a second.
Slowly return the dumbbells to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.