1Two-Medicine Ball Sumo Squat
2Two-Medicine Ball Lateral Raise
3Two-Medicine Ball Lunge with Lateral Raise
4Medicine Ball Half Squat Lateral Raise
5Bent Over Two-Medicine Ball Row
6Bent Over Two-Medicine Ball Triceps Extension
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 5 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 15-20 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Try these beach workout exercises to improve your fitness on and off the beach. For this circuit training you will need two small medicine balls (4 pounds each).
- Workout description
- Medium, female workout for the beach.
Two-Medicine Ball Sumo Squat
Stand up with your torso upright and a medicine ball in each hand being held at arm’s length. The elbows should be close to your torso. Your feet should be wider than shoulder width apart.
Raise your arms out straight so that they are parallel with the ground, with your palms facing down. At the same time drive your hips back to the sumo squat position. Your thighs must be parallel with the ground.
In the bottom position, pause and push your knees out, while you dropping your arms to return to the starting position, and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.