1Parasols Bar Overhead Squat
2Two-Medicine Ball Lunge with Lateral Raise
4Seated Medicine Ball Twist
5Superman with Parasols Bar
6Jump to Push-Up
7Parasols Bar Lunge and Twist
8Medicine Ball Exchange
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 15 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 20-25 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Try these beach workout exercises to improve your fitness on and off the beach.
- Workout description
- Medium, female workout for the beach.
Parasols Bar Overhead Squat
for 30 seconds
Stand holding a parasols bar above your head with your extended arms.
By bending your knees lower yourself down into a half squat until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Keep your chest and head up and your back straight.
At the bottom position, pause and push your knees out to return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan.