1Medicine Ball Sumo Overhead Raise
2Medicine Ball Overhead Sit-Up
3Medicine Ball Squat with Torso Rotation
4Medicine Ball Crunch
5Medicine Ball Crossover
6Seated Medicine Ball Rotation
7Medicine Ball Broaching Leg
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take 23-25 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- If you want a nice body shape, try this interesting circuit training for ladies.
- Workout description
- Medium, female workout for the beach.
Medicine Ball Sumo Overhead Raise
for 30 seconds
Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, toes facing outwards. Hold the ball in front of you at arm's length.
Bend your knees and hips as you squat down as far as you comfortably can. As you lower your body, raise the ball directly above your head, while keeping your elbows straight but not locked.
Go back into the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.