2Push-Up Side Leg
3Two-Medicine Ball Lateral Raise
4Half Squat Jump
5Parasols Bar Twist and Leg Raise
6Seated Medicine Ball Twist
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 3 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 15 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 15 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Want to look better in your bikini without leaving the beach to hit the gym? Get moving! You burn almost twice as many calories working out on the sand as you would doing the same routine on a firmer surface.
- Workout description
- Hard, female workout for the beach.
10 repeats (each leg)
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Put your hands on your waist.
Brace your core and then step into a lunge with your right leg. Go down onto the back knee and ensure both knees finish close to 90 degrees. Hold for a few seconds.
Raise your body back up to the starting position so your feet come together again.
Step into a lunge but this time with your left leg. Go down onto the back knee and ensure both knees finish close to 90 degrees. Hold for a few seconds.
Raise your body back up to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating legs.