1Parasols Bar Lunge
2Parasols Bar Twist and Leg Raise
3Push-Up Side Leg
5Sumo Hop Changing Sides
6Medicine Ball Half Squat Lateral Raise
- Recommended number of laps
- Repeat all steps 5 times.
Take 90 second pauses between laps.
Take 10 seconds pauses between steps.
- Workout duration
- This workout should take about 25 minutes to complete it.
- Workout info
- Want to look better in your bikini without leaving the beach to hit the gym? Get moving! You burn almost twice as many calories working out on the sand as you would doing the same routine on a firmer surface.
- Workout description
- Hard, female workout for the beach.
Parasols Bar Lunge
for 20 seconds
Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Place the parasols bar on the back of your shoulders (slightly below the neck) across it. Hold on to the bar using both arms at each side (palms facing down over the bar).
Take a step forward with your right leg, landing on the heel first and then on the whole foot. Lower yourself, until your leg is at a 90 degree angle.
Push back up into the starting position.
Step forward but this time with your left leg until your leg is at a 90 degree angle.
Push back up into the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating legs.