- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Female Workout 3 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 7 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 8 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 9 (Circuit Training)
- Primary muscles
- Upper Leg
- Secondary muscles
- Lower Leg
- Exercise description
- Female exercise for the beach.
Sumo Hop Changing Sides
Stand straight and move your legs so that they are wider than shoulder width apart with your knees bent. Your toes should be facing out.
Lower yourself into a squat position and swing your arms.
Jump in the air as high as you can, and onto your right side.
You should land facing to the opposite side from your starting position. When you touch the ground immediately squat down, swing your arms and jump in the air as high as you can, and onto your left side.
Now you should land into the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating sides.