- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Female Workout 7 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 8 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 9 (Circuit Training)
- Medicine Ball Female Workout (Circuit Training)
- Primary muscles
- Medicine Ball
- Exercise description
- Female exercise for the beach.
Medicine Ball Half Squat Lateral Raise
Grab a pair of medicine balls holding them in each hand. Bent forward and lower yourself into a half squat. Bent your elbows at 90 degree holding a medicine balls in front of you (palms facing up).
Raise your arms into the side while your forearms pointing forward.
Return your arms into the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan.