- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Female Workout 16 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 6 (Circuit Training)
- Medicine Ball Female Workout
- Primary muscles
- Secondary muscles
- Medicine Ball
- Exercise description
- Female exercise for the beach.
Seated Medicine Ball Twist
Sit down with your feet and torso lifted from the ground, holding the medicine ball above you with extended arms.
Bring the medicine ball to one side almost touching the ground with the ball. Keep your legs and torso lifted during the exercise.
Bring the medicine ball to the other side touching the ground again, as quickly as possible.
Go back into the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating sides.