- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Female Workout 10
- Beach Female Workout 11
- Beach Female Workout 12
- Beach Female Workout 4 (with Bar)
- Beach Female Workout 7 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 8 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Female Workout 9 (Circuit Training)
- Primary muscles
- Upper Leg
- Parasols Bar
- Exercise description
- Female exercise for the beach.
Parasols Bar Lunge
Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Place the parasols bar on the back of your shoulders (slightly below the neck) across it. Hold on to the bar using both arms at each side (palms facing down over the bar).
Take a step forward with your right leg, landing on the heel first and then on the whole foot. Lower yourself, until your leg is at a 90 degree angle.
Push back up into the starting position.
Step forward but this time with your left leg until your leg is at a 90 degree angle.
Push back up into the starting position. Repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating legs.