- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Female Workout 17
- Beach Female Workout 6 (Circuit Training)
- Medicine Ball Female Workout
- Medicine Ball Female Workout (Circuit Training)
- Primary muscles
- Secondary muscles
- Upper Leg
- Medicine Ball
- Exercise description
- Female exercise for the beach.
Two-Medicine Ball Lunge with Lateral Raise
Stand straight holding a medicine ball in each hand at arm’s length (palms facing inward).
Step into a lunge position with your right leg. Bend your knee until your front thigh is parallel to the ground. As you bend, raise your arms lateral to shoulder height.
Return yourself to the starting position.
Step into a lunge but this time do it with your left leg. As you bend your knee, raise your arms lateral to shoulder height.
Return yourself into the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating legs.