- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Ball Female Workout 1
- Beach Ball Female Workout 2
- Beach Ball Female Workout 4 (Circuit Training)
- Primary muscles
- Secondary muscles
- Medicine Ball
- Exercise description
- Female exercise for the beach.
Seated Medicine Ball Rotation
Sit on the ground with your feet and torso lifted, holding the ball with both hands out in front of your abs with your arms slightly bent.
Bring the ball to one side almost touching the ground with the ball. Keep your legs and torso lifted during the exercise.
Bring the ball to the other side touching the ground again, as quickly as possible.
Go back into the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating sides.