- Workouts with this exercise
- Beach Workout 16 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Workout 17
- Beach Workout 5 (with Bar)
- Beach Workout 7 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Workout 8 (Circuit Training)
- Beach Workout 9 (Circuit Training)
- Primary muscles
- Secondary muscles
- Exercise description
- Male exercise for the beach.
Parasols Bar Twist and Leg Raise
Place the parasols bar on the back of your shoulders (slightly below the neck) across it. Hold on to the bar using both arms at each side (palms facing forward). Sit on the ground and spread out your legs. Keep your legs fully extended.
Rotate the torso to the right and lift your right leg, until your toes touch the end of the bar.
Go back to the starting position.
Rotate the torso but this time to the left side and lift your left leg, until your toes touch the end of the bar.
Go back to the starting position and repeat the exercise according to the training plan alternating legs.